Projects and Accomplishments.
1975 - 1985
- West Boca Medical Center, three-story complex adjacent to West Boca Hospital
- Linton Promenade Mall and Office Facility, five-story commercial complex consisting of an office building and shopping mall
- Delray Medical Center, two three-story and one two-story buildings
- Rainberry Woods, 360 residential units
- Rainberry Lake, 1,500 residential units
- Rainberry Bay, 1,000 units of retirement housing
- Rainberry Park, 400 residential units
1985 - 1990
- Oceania, high-rise, ocean front condominiums, with five,
28-story towers, each with a four-story parking garage, clubhouse, marina, and dune enhancement.
- Five shopping centers throughout South Florida totaling 400,000 s.f.
- Century Village of Pembrooke Pines, 7,500 units of retirement housing and a 135,000 s.f. clubhouse.
- Saratoga at Royal Palm Beach, 3,000 residential units.
- Wynmoore Village, 5,200 units of retirement housing
- Centura Park, 800 residential units
- Carillon, approved for 7,000 residential units, 27 holes of golf, 12 tennis courts, clubhouse, 120 m.s.f. of retail shopping.
1985 - 1990
- Harbour’s Edge, 286 independent life care living units, 60-bed nursing home. Fifty percent Partnership (Rainberry Developers) in this $85 million life care facility located on the Intracoastal Waterway in Delray Beach, Florida.
- Gleneagles, 1,100 residential units, 36 holes of golf, 21 tennis courts, clubhouse
- Polo Club, Boca Raton, 1,700 residential units, 36 holes of golf, 30 tennis courts, 20-acre equestrian facility, 90,000 s.f. clubhouse, 120 m.s.f. of retail shopping.
1990 - 2000
- Delray Training Center, 500 lots, 18 hole golf course
- Pembroke Pines, residential, 1,230 units
- Pembroke Pines, commercial, 2,000,000 s.f. mixed use commercial
- SummerGlen-Ocala Meadows, 944 lots, 27 hole golf course
- Jigsaw Development Corp., 400 lots, West Boca Raton
- Heath Brook-Ocala 200, 1,500 residential lots, 1,000 apartments, 1,000,000 s.f. commercial, 200-room hotel
- 280 Estates, 280-lot subdivision, Boynton Beach, Florida
2000 - 2010
- Coconut Cove, Ft. Pierce - 277 acres, 950 waterfront units, fully entitled.
- Ocala Lakes, Ocala - 330 acres on the corner of CR318 and CR315.
- Sands Point, Titusville - 15 acre multi use site, 297 residential condo apartments in three 12-story buildings with 15,000 s.f. of retail.
- Old Brick Road, St. John's County - 4,830 acres slated for 960 single family lots.
2015 - Present
Siemens Development is currently working on five Projects in various stages of completion.
- Point 100, Boca Raton - Completed 100 townhome units at Boca Point Country Club.
- Legendary Trails, Ocala – 76 one acre finished lots in a gated subdivision.
- Golden Oak, Ocala- 358 acres approved for 895 residential units on CR 484.
- Sunny Oak Commerce, Ocala- approved for 2,000,000 sf of commerce,150,000 sf commercial, hotels and 500 residential units. Processing for shovel ready.
- Akoya Boca West, Boca Raton – 113 Luxury Condo units at Boca West Country Club, building is completed.